1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Watch someone that I love very much DIE!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Many years ago I made a resolution never to make any resolutions, its the only one I ever kept.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
YES! my sweetie!
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
I Guess money.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 28th (about 10:40 AM), the day that my Earthgirl died :(
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Trying my best to take care of her without losing it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Losing her (I do know that there was nothing more I could do).
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Thank G-d no.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A digital camera so I could take pictures of her before she went.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The staff who took care of her at Trump.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
who else Republicans.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Like most Rent and credit cards.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
None that I can think of.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? way SADDER!!!
thinner or fatter? a little thinner
richer or poorer? about the Same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
had more time with her.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did I spend Christmas?
Went out to vist a friend and her son who watch my cat when I/we where away. Took some sushi (maki) to eat.
21. Do you have any regrets?
not dragging her to doctors sooner!
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. How many one-night stands?
Not really, saw a poly friend while I was in Boston.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope, its about the same.
26. What was the best book you read?
No time to read.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None, not much into music anymore.
28. What did you want and get?
My Earthgirl back. Gift cards.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Did not have time for movies.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Took care of my Earthgirl :( Turned 47.
32. What's one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Brenda still with us and well!!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
I am only wearing black till I find something darker.
34. What kept you sane?
Who says I am sane ;)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
My EARTHGIRL (brendahoward)
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Get yourself tested for COLON CANCER.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I dont know if its in a song but it should be: "life sucks."